Monday 25 July 2011

KRAV MAGA GRADING LEVEL 4+ THIS SUNDAY

OK guys, the time has come for this grading which has been lingering probably since the Judo Club days. You come along Sunday at 12. We start at the beggining of the syllabus and train through it. You show me how much you know and how much you can pick up if there are any gaps. We keep going until I think you have reached the appropriate level. People will be able to jump grades here and I would expect them to as we haven't graded in a long time. We will finish when we finish. Can you please get the £30 to me in advance of the grading please so we can just get started at 12 and I know who exactly is coming. At this level I don't want any time wasters. So if your name is on the sheet either plan to come or score it off.

Thanks

Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment