Friday 28 May 2010

SURVEY SO FAR

I’d like to thank everyone who has already taken the time to complete the survey. Over the past week I have tried to make sure that everyone attending the club has an opportunity to take part. Everyone has a voice and a valuable opinion. I'm just as interested in what you don't know about the club as I am in what you do know, so being a new member or infrequent attendee doesn't mean I'm not interested in your opinions. If you haven’t yet received an invitation and would like to take part then please drop me an e-mail at enquiries@kravmagaedinburgh.com and I will ask the research team to contact you. Ultimately, this survey will help shape the future direction of the club so it is in your interest to take part. Thank you again to the pople who have already completed theirs and if you haven’t there is still time to do so. Have a good weekend.

Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment