Tuesday 26 January 2010

GRAPPLING CLASS INFORMATION

As most of the regulars guys know, I like to grapple! And am always looking for that little bit of extra training time.

I know a lot of you guys are also keen on grappling and with this in mind I approached Marcus and asked about the possibility of renting the gym for myself and anyone else interested in coming along and getting some extra training in, which Marcus was happy to do.

So after some thought I’ve put together a training plan of basic techniques we can all work from and hopefully get a little better at.

This isn't a class where there's an instructor-student relationship as I’m looking at this as extra training time for myself as well. But, although I won't be walking around observing I will still show each technique as we move through the training programme, attempt to answer any questions and help out with any queries regarding the technique we are working on.

It’s all about everyone helping each other progress and gain extra knowledge from sharing what we know.

Things will kick off the first Friday in February at 6:15 until 7:15.
The cost for this is going to be £4, this is basically to cover the fees for renting the gym, additional admin and any other costs such as buying grappling dummies, judo mats for takedowns and Whatnot.

Finally, this is NOT open to just anyone, ONLY people who are already training Tactical Edge and/or Krav Mage at Combat Ready HQ may attend this session.

So, if this sounds like something you're interested in either leave a comment expressing your interest or grab a word with me in class.

Cheers

Scott M

2 comments: