Monday 17 August 2009

Sundays Fitness Class

This weeks conditioning class we were interested in seeing how we could perform in some bodyweight drills. This way we can run the same test in a month or so to see if we are improving.
The tests were number of push-ups you can do until failure
Number of push-ups in 30 seconds
Number of squats until failure
Number of squats in 30 seconds
Number of burpees until failure
How long can you hold the plank position.

The 4 guys that were at the class performed well and the results are below.

3 comments:

  1. I can do 27 press ups in 30s and 21 squats in 30s. thats about my failure numbers too. some great numbers from the sunday class guys to aim for!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just rattled out 60 strict combat ready push ups with no rest in between each rep at a good pace. I only stopped because of the nerve pain in my leg from my operation. Lee said he could do about 60 so I thought that was a good bench mark. Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  3. In class tonight Marcus said he did 60. I did 70! Think he challenge has been set!
    Lee

    ReplyDelete