Sunday 1 February 2009

Tactical Edge Stinger Seminar

I had the pleasure of attending the Tactical Edge Stinger Seminar up in the home of TE today. Marcus and I set off early to get there in plenty of time full of enthusiasm and in trepidation of what was in store for us.

Mark delivered another seminar that was packed with the techniques and drills along with the customary wise stories that have become legendary in any of Marks classes. The stories are worth the small investment I paid to attend today's seminar, never mind the skills that I am taking home with me.
Marcus will no doubt write some notes for me to publish on today's seminar soon so keep checking the blog.

I'd just like to say a big thank-you to Micheal who I partnered up with today.We both complimented and enhanced each others training which made it all the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment