Monday 23 February 2009

Kettlebells, are you for real?

Guys a great way of investing those last few pounds you have lying around under the mattress (that's after you have invested in your Krav T shirts) is to attend one of Rannoch's Kettlebells and mobility seminars! I know it feels like its never ending but if you enjoy using the KB's in class believe me when I say this you are only scratching the surface! The swing is only the most basic of exercises and can be complimented with a whole host of other drills.

Rannoch is holding a KETTLEBELL Basics & Bodyweight Essentials
Energy Gym, Boroughmuir RFC
Colinton Road EH14 1AS
March - Sunday 8th
12.30 - 15.30
Take a look at Kettlebell Seminar for more information. Even if you have been on one of these seminars you should still attend. I know I will go along and I have been on the Level 2.


Do yourself a favour and get along. Drop Rannoch an email if you have any questions or speak with him in class. All members of the club will receive a discount of the publicised rate.

Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment