Sunday 3 August 2008

krav maga edinburgh


Another addition to what the club offers to its members is the new DIY fitness class sessions. For all out there who are keen to supplement their Krav Maga training with a little more strength and fitness work.

What is it?
Twice a week I will post a host of fitness exercises that you can complete in the gym, in the park or at home.

What will I need?
A stop watch to record the time.

After each workout record the time, post the time to the blog as a comment. If you want to leave it anonymously then please feel free to do that. Once a month I will repeat the exercises so that you can compare your time.

This weeks session is:

10 push ups
10 sit ups
10 squats
x 10 for time.

Lee

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a plan!

    I've just started a different programme (cheers to Rannoch for setting me at it!) otherwise I'd fancy taking this up.

    ReplyDelete