Tuesday 26 February 2008

Monday 25th @ Krav Maga Edinburgh

Last night following on from the Combat Ready conditioning class we looked extreme close quarter skills. We came out of our usual medium range striking and entered the clinch. From here a lot of our striking is negated so we look to use other tools. We then took what we had trained and worked in confined spaces using the rooms in the club. I set out the drills and the exit strategies and then added in some knife attackers to spice things up. Finished the class off with some slow fighting. All in all a good nights training.

1 comment:

  1. I got some good stuff from the slow fighting. It's drawn out into the open some bad instinctual reactions on my part that I can now try to practice out of me and also posed some scenarios that I need to find some solutions to. Thanks Isaac & Kyle!

    ReplyDelete