Thursday 8 November 2012

PT TESTIMONIAL

Check out the recent testimonial from one of my PTs.  If you are interested in personal training then get in touch.

Marcus


"I started personal training sessions with Marcus to get into shape and feel more confident after unsuccessful attempts to get to the gym or get running on my own.
Marcus has a great deal of empathy and patience and has made the kind of exertion I previously found repellent a lot of fun and something to look forward to. His expertise and straight-forward instruction have made my goals more attainable and have made me more motivated and focused.
After just three sessions I've noticed a big improvement in both my mental and physical shape. Despite how much I gasp and grumble through training, I always come away feeling better than I did an hour ago.
Marcus devises varied, individual workouts and I would highly recommend his personal training to anyone looking for something more interesting and rewarding than the same old gym routine."

Rose Watt

No comments:

Post a Comment