Sunday 23 May 2010

SURVEY LAUNCHING

It’s been five months since we moved into our new full-time venue. I had originally planned a variety of extra classes however my back injury prevented this and we’ve been operating on a skeleton timetable. I want to be able to provide the ultimate in reality based martial arts and functional fitness with a venue, timetable and price structure to suit all. In order to find out what my customers want I have commissioned an outside research company to draw up a questionnaire for existing members. Your views will help to shape the way your club is run now and in the future. We hope that this study of members’ opinions will enable us to deliver an even better training experience for all. We are all different and have varying reasons for training however, I want to get this right for the majority.

All you need to do is take fifteen minutes out of your life to complete an online questionnaire and answer honestly. You get nothing for nothing in this world, so for giving me your time I am giving away three top prizes that will be drawn randomly by the research company. The prizes are as follows:

1st prize – One month's unlimited free training and a private lesson
2nd prize – A Combat Ready T-shirt and a set of boxing gloves
3rd prize - A Combat Ready T-shirt

So if you want an opportunity to help mould the club, please take part in the survey. If you have any questions about this then please speak to me or you can approach the research company. They will be emailing you an invitation to take part in the survey soon. Everything is in the strictest confidence and the club's management will not be able to connect your answers to you at any stage. A full breakdown of the results will be published in the near future for all to see.

Once again, let me take this opportunity to thank you for training with Combat Ready and please complete the questionnaire honestly and with care.

Thanks

Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment