Wednesday 14 April 2010

GET TRAINING - NO EXCUSES

I've had a lot of guys recently cut down their training because they can't make classes due to other commitments, such as course work, jobs, family etc. Remember there, are classes running all week. If you normally train in Tactical Edge and are finding it difficult to make those classes, then come along to the Krav Maga and vice versa. My job as a coach is to make you guys better and improve all aspects of your knowledge and performance. So come along and take classes when you can. I don't want people falling behind or not reaching their maximum potential. If anyone has any questions or worries then speak to me. Drop me an e-mail, call me or speak to me in the club. I know when your attendance has been down, it's easy to throw in the towel. Speak to me and we can get you back on track.

Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment