Wednesday 20 June 2007

Krav Edinburgh 20th June

Hey guys
How did everyone find the class tonight? That's all the admin over now so its down to business. I feel as the though I am getting the hang of the 360 defence!!
I definately think next week we should do the "Ring of Death". Anyone fancy that?
If you are not sure what it is just ask Johnathon. He got it real tight the last time.
Like I said on an earlier post. If you are looking for some supplements or any advice on which ones to buy I can point you in the right direction. Remember we have an affiliation with Myprotein where the club makes a small sum for every order that is made via the blog. The more we buy the more equipment we can get!! It is in your interest guys!
Krav Maga Edinburgh
Lee

2 comments:

  1. Last night was good, think I'm getting better at the 360 stuff too.

    Regarding supplements, after reading the fitness article on the website last week I've started working out at home with dumbbells and running a couple of times a week. Should I think about taking some supplements, and if so what ones do you recommend?

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi steve
    It all depends on what you want to achieve and how much work you are prepared to put in. Supplements are great but unfortunatley you still have to do some hard work.
    We can have a chat at the class on wednesday to see what the best course of action is.

    ReplyDelete